4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
salt & pepper (to taste)
1/2 red bell pepper, cut into strips
1/2 onion, diced
2 cups chicken broth
3 Tbsp all-purpose flour
3 Tbsp Dijon mustard
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and place in baking dish. Top with onions and red peppers.
3. In separate bowl, whisk together chicken broth, flour and Dijon mustard.
4. Pour Dijon sauce over chicken.
5. Bake at 375 degrees for about 50 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Serve over rice or slice chicken and mix with cooked pasta.